Sunday, December 31, 2006

So You Would Like To Make A Pledge

So you would like to help out in saving the Junin Grebe from extinction by pledging money toward my Delmarva Photo Big Year. It is really simple. First (this is real important) I am not going to see or handle any money. I have set up an email account at savethegrebe@hotmail.com. If you would like to make a pledge just shoot me an email and I will put your name, email, and amount pledged in a folder. At the end of the year I will send you a message letting you know how much money you will need to send to the American Bird Conservancy. For example, if you pledged .05 cents a photo and I took 400 photos then I would send you a message saying that you need to send a check of $20 to ABC (with address of course). It's all real easy. If you would like to make a pledge send me an email and I'll keep your pledge stashed until the end of the year.

1 comment:

Geneva said...

I think it is lovely that you are combining your love of nature and birds with the effort to save the Junin Grebe. Beautiful pictures, Bravo!